Creative Media Team Member
Net Church Creative Media Team Member
Are you a skilled creative with a passion to see people come to know Jesus? As a valued member of the Creative Media team, it will be your responsibility to help drive Net Church's media forward as well as overseeing projects - from concept to filming, editing and finalising - both digital and printed work.
Net Church is one church in four congregations. We are a warm, friendly, welcoming church with people of all ages and backgrounds. We love people and live to make a difference where we live by sharing the love of Jesus in both word and action.
The Media Department plays a huge part in Net Church's outreach and Sunday operations. This role will be based primarily at Net Church Dartford and requires attendance to Dartford's Sunday services. You will be expected to:
- Be part of a team of creatives. This includes ensuring the smooth running of the workflow, being part of team training and having the ability to manage projects within timeframes.
- Lead Net Church Dartford’s production team. Oversee our production team used for Sundays and other events across all locations.
- Be responsible for Net Church’s marketing and branding. From print to our website, you will be responsible for maintaining Net Church’s contemporary presence.
- Innovate and expand. We need a forward thinker who is always on top of the latest trends and passionate about expanding Net Church’s reach.
- Be a well rounded creative. You will need to have high skill levels in design and filmmaking as well as having good knowledge of creative applications such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
This role begins in January 2020 and the salary and working hours will be negotiated dependent on the candidate’s experience, skillsets and availability.
Deadline for applications: Mid-day Wednesday 13th November 2020.
Interviews will be held: Monday 18th November to Wednesday 20th November 2019 at Net Church Dartford, Spital Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2DL. For those who are shortlisted for an interview, there will be a practical element to the interview process to demonstrate your skillsets and design on the day. More details will be provided to those invited for an interview.
Are you the person we need? Send us your CV and samples of your digital portfolio and printed designs to
We look forward to hearing from you soon.