Net Bible Academy
Equipping to Serve!
Equipping you for service!
Net Bible Academy has a clear vision: To equip you for service! (Ephesians 4:12)
We offer three streams of teaching which form part of a wider Christian ministry and leadership focus:
This great 8 week course is designed to give those on the course biblical tools; it will strengthen your biblical understanding and enable you to answer and help others. R. C. Sproul, quoting the First Epistle of Peter, writes that "The defense of the faith is not a luxury or intellectual vanity. It is a task appointed by God that you should be able to give a reason for the hope that is in you as you bear witness before the world."
This great 8 week course is designed to equip you to answer the big questions –
How do you know God exists?
Why is there suffering in the world?
How can a good God allow evil in the world? Does the Bible have contradictions?
And so on.
There will be two lectures per Wednesday evening online and an opportunity for questions and answers. We grow when we create space to go deeper in God’s Word.
All are welcome, both those who attend Net Church and those who do not. Book your place today (places are limited).
Starting Wednesday 24th February at 7:30pm this online course will be held in a private facebook group so even if you aren't available for all of the sessions you will be able to catch up. Great notes will be provided and you will learn in an interactive forum about the person and work of Jesus.
By completing this course, you'll gain knowledge of:
1. Apologetics – what, how, why
2. Argument for the Existence of God
3. Evolution Versus Creation
4. Young Earth versus Old Earth
5. Why does a good God allow Evil to exist? The origins of Evil
6. Why do we have suffering in the world?
7. Is the God of the OT different from the God of the NT and Jesus?
8. How relevant is the OT, levictical laws versus ten commandments etc
9. Hell – how can a loving God send people to hell?
10. Heaven – is it real and who gets in?
11. The Bible – isn’t it man made?
12. The Bible – refuting contradictions and myths
13. Do all faiths lead to God?
14. Absolute Truth in a subjective world
15. Evidence for the resurrection?
16. Class group participation
Book in today and get ready. This course will be phenomenal!